[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
• View topic - WEGC Precision Bolt Rifle 5/16-Match Results-First Post

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:11 pm 
Positional Shooter

WEGC Precision Bolt Match 5/16-Match Results; First Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Men,
A great day for shooting at West End with 13 shooters to play their hand. We had some new faces and all the steel targets did great. The clay pigeons in front of the steel, not so good. We have a plan for that next month.

The additional 11 Points to the stage winners for shooting the fastest time and clean was taken 3 times by Randall and once by Brandon. We also added the "Hot Bore" shot as the last stage with a 6" Square Plate at 465 Yards with 6 shooters making that hit. Good Job men.

I think the positional shooting gave a few headaches to some folks and I saw some new positions, ouch!.

Ok here is the order of finish.

1) Randall Rausch-512 Points: (C.B., 3+11's & H.B.) Nice Job Randall
2) Brandon McGaffey-441 Points: (C.B. & 1+11 & getting married )
3) Henry Song-345 Points: (not bad Henry for missing your CB & HB)
4) Joe Villegas-343 Points: (C.B., C'mon Joe, just more 3 points & you could have beat Henry )
5) Scott Cochran-335 Points: (H.B.)
6) James Jeffries-318 Points: (H.B.)
7) Keith Nelson-286 Points: (C.B.)
8) Colin Cooper-267 Points (H.B.)
9) Brian Leslie-255 Points (H.B., see Brian that last round gave you 25 points)
10) Geoffrey Yeh-239 Points (C.B. & H.B., not bad for a newbie, Good Job!)
11) Kurtis Kreslake-220 Points (C.B.)
12) Joe Hernandez-172 Points (Bro, what happened? You can't use .300 WM Ammo in a .308)
13) Brett Christenson-154 Points

For those that helped set up and break down, THANK YOU...it is appreciated.

And to those of you going to the TBRC, Good Luck and Represent So. Cal. I know you will do well.

Last edited by Spaniard on Sun May 16, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:35 pm 
Positional Shooter

Hey Mark, it looks like ill be there actually. Please put me on the list.

Brandon

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:46 pm 
Club Leadership

Okay I'm in.

This will only be the 2nd time shooting my bolt gun so will see how things go.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:13 pm 
Positional Shooter

I have most of the steel ready for tomorrow. Cold Bore will be at the 200 Yard Line. We will also have a "Hot Bore" shot to close out the match.

As a reminder, if you clean a stage with the fastest time, you recieve 11 additional points on top of the stage points.

A couple things. If you come through the gate by the main range and it's closed, close it behind you. Also drive no faster than 5 MPH when coming or going by the main range. LARRY DOESN'T LIKE SPEEDERS, I KNOW IT BECAUSE I HEAR IT.

Good Luck and see you at 0730 at the 200 yard line. If your coming to set up see you at the main gate at 0630.

Mark

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:06 pm 
Positional Shooter

+1 I will be there after all.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:30 pm 
Club Founding Member

Nice work Randall.

Team GAP, Shooter #7
Draining squares and banging steel

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:59 pm 
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:01 pm 
Positional Shooter

Congratulations. Randall.
It was great meeting/shooting with you all today. Thanks for having me :)

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:55 pm 
Club Founding Member

1) 243
2) 243
3) 308
4) 308
5) 308
6) 260
7) 308
8) 308
9) 308
10) 223
11) 308
12) 308
13) 308

7 out of 13 guns on the line today have been on my workbench for some sort of work.
I'm pretty sure I need to disown the 260 shooter for not shooting to his rifle's ability...

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:08 pm 
Club Leadership

Wow im pretty happy with 7th considering that was my first match and only the 2nd time I have used the rifle.

3rd if you count Zero'ing it at Angeles yesterday.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:14 pm 
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:37 pm 
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:41 pm 
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:04 pm 
Club Founding Member

Fun match! Good times. Randall unstoppable with his 243.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:49 pm 
Chuck Norris

Ok guys....Hopefully that will end my string of bad luck at WEGC...$575.00 and 3 tires (just bought a new one last month) and an alignement later, I will be working on next months match, so unless I can get a trade, I might not be there.....Good luck at TBRC....I am working up new loads and will probably be shooting the 1k match at Desert Marksman at the end of this month....Until again.....Oh, excellent shooting Randall and everyone did good...Curtiss thanks for the help with the tire....

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:37 am 
Club Founding Member

Sounds like a good time. Great shooting Randall.

Now I need to catch up on some sleep.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:25 am 
Positional Shooter

.243 FTMFW

Nice match Mark put on. The steel worked out great this time. Looking forward to the next one.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:28 am 
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:42 am 
Club Leadership

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm 
Positional Shooter

I came home from the PBR yesterday with an extra

case for a Leica rangefinder in my pack. If you know

who it belongs to let me know their address and I’ll

mail it out.

Who does it belong to?

Mark

This was sent to me by Colin Cooper.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:31 pm 
Chuck Norris

belongs to me...Who do I PM my addy to....

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:56 pm 
Positional Shooter

Hi Steven,
PM sent on the contact info.

Mark

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:51 pm 
Chuck Norris

got it...thanks....

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:14 pm 
Chuck Norris

got the package...thanks